This hot chocolate is life! This recipe uses dates and maple syrup for sweetening and Chocolate Bliss NuttyHero for a mouth-watering taste. If you're up for a delicious and satisfying hot cocoa that'll warm you up, give this one a try!
• 1 pitted date
• 2 cups milk of choice
• 1 tsp Chocolate Bliss NuttyHero
• 1 tsp cocoa powder
• a pinch of salt
• 1 tsp maple syrup (if you like it a little sweeter)
HOW TO MAKE
1) Heat the milk on the stove in a pot. Do not boil or it will burn the milk and cause it to clump.
2) Put the heated milk and all the other ingredients into a blender and blend till smooth.
3) Pour into your favourite cup and enjoy!
*This recipe makes one serving