Craving an indulgent dessert but worried about all that added sugar? No worries, NuttyHero got you covered! This NuttyHero "NIce" Chocolate Banana Split will satisfy your cravings and guess what? There is NO ice cream (aka NIce)!
Made with bananas, fresh berries and a generous dollop of NuttyHero Chocolate Bliss, this dessert is a delicious way to recharge after a workout or simply enjoy a clean-ingredient sweet treat!
Prep Time: 5 minutes Makes: 2 servings
How to Make:For the "NIce" cream base, blitz the following in a food processor (e.g. Vitamix):
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 1 fresh banana
- Juice of half a lime
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Slice a banana in half
- Scoop NIce cream between banana
- Top with NuttyHero Chocolate Bliss
- Garnish with fresh berries
- Add a dusting of icing sugar for the real sweet-tooth!
- Grab a spoon and indulge!