Chilly mornings, cozy sweaters, and a warm bowl of oatmeal…YES, FALL has officially arrived! You'll love this delicious take on a breakfast staple, topped with a 10/10 combo of NuttyHero Honey Vanilla AND Chocolate Bliss 🍂 🍁 🍃
Recipe & 📷 by Laura @healthymadewell
- 1 cup sprouted rolled oats
- 3 tbsp hemp hearts
- 1 tbsp flaxseed meal
- 1 tsp cinnamon (plus more for sprinkling)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 cups nut or oat mylk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Place all of the ingredients into a small pot over high heat.
- Stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil.
- Turn heat to low/simmer.
- Stir occasionally.
- Simmer for about 15 minutes or until desired consistency is reached.
- Add more mylk or a splash of filtered water to achieve desired consistency, if necessary.
- Fresh organic pear 🍐, sliced
- Frozen or fresh organic blueberries
- A bit of homemade granola
- A generous dollop of NuttyHero Chocolate Bliss AND Honey Vanilla nut and seed butter
- A sprinkle of cinnamon
- A drizzle of pure maple syrup