NuttyHero Medjool Date Delight
Dec 31, 2021
Ring in the new year with this indulgent NuttyHero Medjool Date Delight recipe 😋 High in carbohydrates, potassium and other minerals, dates are a great option for a nutrient-dense dessert or even a New Year's Eve workout fuel ⚡️
Recipe & 📷 by our dear friend Steph MacNeill @temposportsnutrition
• 16 Medjool dates pitted
• 6 tablespoons Nutty Hero Coconut Crunch Nut & Seed Butter
• Chocolate Sauce
• 4 oz dark chocolate, chopped
• 1/2 Tbsp coconut oil
• Coarse salt
• Shredded unsweetened coconut
• NuttyHero Coconut Crunch to drizzle
How to Make:
- Slice your dates lengthwise to remove pits. Prepare a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Fill each date with about a teaspoon of NuttyHero Coconut Crunch. Place on baking sheet and place in freezer for 15 minutes to firm.
- While the dates are in freezer, place dark chocolate and coconut oil in a saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until the chocolate melts.
- Remove chocolate from heat and place in a small bowl. Allow chocolate to cool slightly before removing dates from freezer and starting to dip.
- Using a fork or skewer, pierce dates and dip each date in chocolate until covered. Transfer to baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with toppings of choice. Continue until each date is covered.
- Place baking sheet in the refrigerator until chocolate has firmed.
- Indulge 😋